Wednesday 12 January 2011

A Car in a Skip

Blogging might be a touch slower this week, what with having to work and showing my face at a couple of evening events. So I thought I'd share this gem snapped by my nearest and dearest. This is what life on the mean streets of Stoke-on-Trent looks like:


Your eyes do not deceive you. That is a car. In a skip. In an already-full skip.

What I'd like to know is a) if the car was fly tipped (makes a difference from mouldy old mattresses) and b) how the car got into the skip in the first place.

Photo by
Catherinebuca.

2 comments:

Richard Wilson Said I'm In Heaven When You Smile said...

I DON'T BELIEVE IT. There's a matress inside the car in the skip. (as in one episode of "One Foot In The Grave" ca. 1991)...

Phil said...

Sadly I couldn't get close enough to check if that was the case.