Friday, 30 November 2012
The most read posts of the month were:
1. Is there Bias on BBC Question Time?
2. Class and Political Values
3. UKIP's Foster Care "Scandal"
4. Thoughts on the Media and Child Abuse
5. 10 Years of Harry's Place
The undisputed winner, of course, was the BBC Question Time post. I lost count of the retweets by sundry Twitter celebs this nugget got. It was carried by the New Statesman's website, received a plug in the Graun's G2, and I was subject to a searching "expose" by the nutty Biased BBC blog. Proof, as if it were needed, that the hard right have a difficult time handling facts.
And lastly, if there was a post I think is deserving of a little more love from this month, it's Can Conservatives Win Again?