Wednesday 1 June 2016

Five Most Popular Posts in May


Here are the hottest five posts from last month:

1. Why is the BBC Silent about Tory Electoral Fraud?
2. Dear Tony
3. What is Leanne Wood Playing At?
4. Political Realities and the Election Results
5. For Accelerationism

I don't know whether my hand claps should be furious or slow and sarcastic. I break out the foot rest and spend more time doing other things than blogging, and yet the audience figures are right up there with the months where yours truly spent busting a gut writing posts. Why didn't anyone tell me it was that easy to begin with?

Truth be told, anything about the BBC or Tony Blair is going to pull down the viewers. They're clickbait without the need for breathless upworthy talk, or whatever name this pernicious hyperbole goes by these days. The Leanne Wood piece, ach, not my finest hour on the blog and one I'd rather flush down the memory hole. I am very glad my election results post found a good sized audience though. Too much crap has been written about these set of elections that don't have a precedent thanks to the emergence of UKIP as a significant force outside of European contests. And lastly was my experiment in (mini) manifesto writing, but more than that it's a statement of what I believe to be true. Accelerationism is the wave of the future, trust me ...

What deserves a second chance this month? I recommend looking at On Tory Weakness, the structural predicament and decay of our irresolute enemy over and above the EU referendum is a political fact that, again, few in the mainstream have cottoned onto.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I break out the foot rest and spend more time doing other things than blogging, and yet the audience figures are right up there with the months where yours truly spent busting a gut writing posts. Why didn't anyone tell me it was that easy to begin with?
Treat 'em mean...

Phil said...

A tempting strategy for the coming month ...